Recent Posts

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year 2007!

Alex, Randy, and Elizabeth
Andrea must have been a good girl, as the baby didn't come on Christmas, or New Years. But it is a full moon now.........

Since we have so many concerned friends calling to see if the baby has come yet, I will share with you my own babies - who are now all grown up. Alex is now 14, soon to be 15 and he is growing like a weed. He is about my height and he already wears a size 12 shoe. While I consider myself average height, Sandy, my ex-wife, is close to 6 feet tall so I have a feeling Alex is going to be very tall.

Elizabeth is now 18 and she is a Freshman at Northwestern College located in Roseville (Just north of St. Paul). While still early in her college years, so far she is talking about pursing a degree in English, with a specialty yet to be determined. It really made my Christmas this year to finally see these two again. More about them in some other blog entry.

Andrea and I spent a few hours at a New Year's eve party last night Hosted by our friends Kristin and Jonathan. It was the first time at their new place and it's quite spectacular. I'm looking forward to some parties there this coming summer!

0 comments: