Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Let's start from the very beginning.......

Click here for a bigger photo
We have decided to join the blogger network as a resource for friends who encircle the US and care enough to see what we, Randrea and the future +1, are up to in our own lives.

Most everyone should know that the Muncie, Indiana & Ball State University chapter of our lives has officially closed. After three years of teaching and being taught, web developing and re-developing, we have moved back to our old stomping grounds of Minneapolis, Minnesota.

In order to put a stop to our latest habit of moving to a new city/state every three years, we purchased a charming little bungalow in the Longfellow Neighborhood of SE Minneapolis. Click here to see a few pics of the moving transition.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea,

I love seeing all the new changes in your lives right now. And I look forward to seeing all the new updates.

As your Muncie friend (I'm sure I was your favorite)I was sad to see you leave our little town but I guess I always knew you would only be here for a short time.

Your new home is charming and I can't wait to see the babies room in person. I promise I will visit you soon. Hopefully in the spring 2007.

I miss you.

Fondly.
June