Recent Posts

Monday, November 17, 2014

A day in the life of a Dodge Preschooler

I spent the day with Sevi at his preschool on the day of his birthday. He picked a favorite book for me to read to his class and we brought a snack of gingersnap cookies and applesauce. I am always in awe over the beauty that he is exposed to both in the outdoor natural environment and indoors in his Spruce classroom. He may not remember these days, but I know that they shape who he is and build his love and appreciation for the great outdoors.

Balancing on the rope tree tether.
Eating snow with his best buddy, Tommy.
Spelling his name with a stick and the snow as his canvas.
Waiting to have his book "If I built a House" read.
Playing at the light table.
Creative use of art materials!
Playing at the water tub with Ronan.

0 comments: