Recent Posts

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Take Your Child To Work Day

Out of necessity last week I had to take Soren to my St. Kate photo class while he was on Spring Break. He was very excited to come, as I was as well to have him there. It brought me back to the days when at the same age, I went to my fathers Anthropology class at the U of MN. My father retired when I was 10 years old, so I don't have to many memories other then I knew I liked being on campus. Soren liked all aspects of the college class, from my visual slide lecture to working in the wet darkroom. We had a backpack full of toys for him to make photograms with and the students loved having him in class. I was very proud of how well behaved he was and to see his creative excitement.

Working in the wet darkroom lab. This print is of his space men and a moon rover.
The final photogram prints.

0 comments: