Recent Posts

Friday, April 02, 2010

Milk Brothers



We welcomed Griffin into this world in the beginning of January. We met his parents a couple of years ago and have just recently been blessed with getting to know them on a more intimate level. With Sevi tipping the scales with his weight, I knew he had plenty to share. When Griffin needed a little help to tip his own scales, I was happy to share some of my milk supply to get him over this hurdle. While my milk maid role was short, it is the bond of friendship that has been created with this milk connection that we are the most excited about. Soren has a new buddy (Griffin's older brother), Randy has a new biker friend to talk shop with, I have an incredibly wonderful new friend and Sevi and Griffin are officially milk brothers.

0 comments: