Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Twinkle, Twinkle





For Soren's third birthday he received a guitar from Nana Guitar. We call her Nana Guitar because of all the musical instruments in her home, the favorite being my father's classical guitar and Nana's partner Bob's ukulele. Now Soren has his own guitar to strum and he plays it daily, loving to perform in front if the video camera. Here is his rendition of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. I have to laugh at Soren's eagerness to play this song and how it has come back to haunt me. I used to have to practice it over and over (with tears of unhappiness in my eyes) when I was young and learning to play the violin. We plan to start Soren with guitar lessons soon and I hope that they bring him that wonderful smile of happiness he has now.

0 comments: