Recent Posts

Friday, February 29, 2008

Place Your Bets

Randy and I have had a little wager going as to when Soren will first walk. Randy's bet was for March 1st, so technically that leaves Soren less then 9 hours to crank it up. I said by St. Patricks Day. The thought had crossed my mind to tip the scales in my favor, such as to carry Soren everywhere this last week, then really start daily training next week when Randy is back at work. But, I am playing fair. Genetically it makes sense that Soren would take his time to become bipedal. It took me 18 months to walk, and I was the early one out of my siblings. Randy was the late one with his siblings at 13 months. So really, I should have placed my bet more around May. In the meantime, we are going to savor the little clomping noises that accompany Soren's crawl, making him a zoning device easy to locate in the home.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love seeing that baby car under control! I think he'll be walking sooner than later - you might be right on if that clip with Randy is any indication. Just let go one step sooner and I think it counts! Maybe trying to keep up with Klara next weekend will be all the motivation he needs!

See you then!
k.