Recent Posts

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Tummy Time and hanging with Dad

Now this is how you spend a Saturday night. My friend Matt was right, babies are cute in hats.

Notice the parenting book in the background that I should be reading!

Big news - I just mailed in my registration for Grandma's Marathon. Hopefully I make it in as this race fill up real fast. Also, Andrea and I have been calling looking for a room anywhere in the area and you can almost hear the proprietor snicker as we ask for a room on Grandma's weekend. My goal is to do it in 3:30 if I do I will qualify for the Boston Marathon. It's going to be tough but the good news is that I work in a very run friendly environment and anytime I need some speed work I have plenty of co-workers, including my Manager, to run with.

0 comments: