Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What's in a Name


People are asking how did we come up with the name Soren. Was he named after the philosopher Soren Kierkegaard? Even though they share the same birth date (the 5th) and our little Soren likes to pose like a thinker, I am afraid he wasn't. Perhaps in the future we will have our own little existentialist, lord knows with the stubborn genes of his mom and dad it is very likely. But we really have to give credit to our friend Marla, our little angel who introduced Randy and I and now has played a role in naming our son.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Andrea!!! I love your blog website! Soren is too cute!
Love,
Abigail

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea,Randy and baby Soren,

We have a little snow in Muncie not like you have but I'm certain all three of you enjoy your MN. weather and will have many, many, fun filled snow days.

Love, June

Anonymous said...

Wow! He is beautiful. I loved Randy's baby journal. I wanted to know the details of how it went. Thank you so much for sharing and I love the site. I have not shown Cortlynn yet but she is really wanting to know the details. I was also very excited to see the pictures of the older kids. Sounds like it was a great end for 2006 and start of 2007. Glad to meet your family too. I've got your website and we will keep in touch.

With friendship,
Jen and gang